Out of all the baby sleep programs I’ve reviewed, this one is definitely my favorite. The program is created by child psychologist Mary-Ann Schuler, mother of two, and in it she offers easy-to-follow guidelines for successful sleep training of your baby.
What I really love about this guide is that she covers a wide variety of topics. As a matter of fact, there isn’t a topic she doesn’t cover. She talks about the importance of sleep in a baby’s development and the dangers of sleep for both children and adults alike, highlighting many problems that may arise during the process. Furthermore, she underlines the importance of consistency and routine.
The guide contains 4 chapters and 16 sub-chapters that focus from start to finish on how to put your baby to sleep, the signs you need to look for when your baby is tired, as well as the issue of tantrums and separation anxiety. Moreover, it includes valuable advice on how to overcome these hurdles by using loveys and following a consistent sleeping, eating, and playing schedule.
The best part of this program is the “Good Sleep At Every Age” chapter, in which the author describes in minute detail every developmental phase of a child from birth up to five years of age, providing custom indications on how to adjust the sleeping strategy to any child’s personality.
I also love the fact that she writes in a way that everyone can understand, without using technical terms or specific psychology jargon.
The Baby Sleep Miracle goes way beyond a “sleep training book”.
For an adult, sleep may seem a simple thing. You’re tired, you sleep. A baby, however, needs to learn how to do that. As surprising as it may sound, sleep is a skill that needs to be learned.
Sleep training a child is undoubtedly one of the most challenging – and frustrating – things for all parents. You may be tired or exhausted for helping him to get some, but your child won’t understand that as he or she is too young.
The only way to overcome this hurdle is to teach him.
First, let’s answer the question: “Is it hard to train my child to sleep”?
The short answer is no. Training is synonymous with learning and babies love to learn – even when it comes to sleeping. They suck in new information as if it were warm milk.
However, some parents think of it as hard because of the word ‘training’. This is due to the fact that they don’t agree with the term, arguing that training is for animals and not for children.
But think about it.
Even as an adult you train in something in order to learn it. When you get a new job, you receive training. Someone already skilled patiently guides you through your new duties.
And when you make a mistake, does someone gets angry at you?
Of course not.
The same thing happens with sleep training. The skill needs to be learned. After all, your baby’s job during the night is sleeping, not crying.
What Is Baby Sleep Miracle? Will It Help My Child Sleep?
Baby Sleep Miracle is a program that is aimed at debunking all myths and misconceptions regarding this essential step in your child’s development, seeking to expose the truth about sleep training to parents in a simple, easy-to-read format.
The program is divided into 4 chapters that include several sub-chapters, all relating to the important tuition of sleep training.
In it, the author Mary-Ann Schuler, mother of two, provides parents with solutions to all of the problems that may arise during this developmental phase.
Moreover, the product is designed to include all the necessary information that parents should know when they are starting sleep training for their children.
The first two chapters of the program talk about the importance of sleep in a baby’s development as well as the dangers of sleep deprivation for you and your child.
The third and fourth chapters deal with matters in a more specific way, providing sleep training methods from birth up until five years of age, tailoring every approach to its corresponding developmental phase.
Baby Sleep Miracle – Pros
- Easy-To-Implement With Many Useful Tips: If you enjoy thorough explanations and lots of effective tips, then this is exactly what you’ll receive from the Baby Sleep Miracle program. This guide covers every single thing you need to know to successfully help your baby get to sleep.
- Great Value For The Money: Compared to some other baby sleep training programs which usually cost around $100 or more, the Baby Sleep Miracle is available for a very reasonable price and for only one-time payment you’ll have unlimited access to the information inside the guide.
- Get A Guaranteed Full Refund In Case You Don’t Like It: If you are not satisfied of the product for any reason, you can get a full refund. Mary-Ann Schuler is so confident with her Baby Sleep Miracle that she’s more than willing to give all your money back in sixty days if you find her program useless for you. The guarantee is backed by ClickBank, the trusted leading retailer of digital information products, which ensures its credibility.
Baby Sleep Miracle – Cons
- Requires You To Invest Some Time: You need to understand that if you can’t find the time and commitment to follow this program, then don’t expect that the guide will do all the work for you. It’s only effective if you also do your end of the bargain.
- Only Available Online In Digital Format: You will never find the Baby Sleep Miracle at any traditional bookstore and unfortunately you can get the guide only online these days. If you’re the kind who likes the look and feel of a paper book, then your only option is to print it.
- Only Available In English: At this moment, the guide is only available in English. However, if the situation demands it, the guide can be translated in German, French, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese.
After receiving lots of positive feedback from parents who used the program, we can safely say that Baby Sleep Miracle by Mary-Ann Schuler is truly a miracle. The program is ridden with valuable and beneficial information that will help you in getting the desired results. In other words, say goodbye to stress and goodnight to your baby.
The price is a real bargain and the program is available immediately, so you don’t have to wait anymore.